Kishore and Gopinath
G. Devi, sweet and impish, sometimes reminding me of myself as a kid
Karthik and Dhilip. 'Nuff said
Archana, who has seen too much sadness in her short life. Jesus and Swami Vivekananda
Housekeepers on morning break: Selvi, Kanchana, Shlochana. They have tended me when sick, dressed me in saris, laughed with me, communicated, miscommunicated, and been patient of my strange ways
En route
When I first saw this picture, I thought it was my nephew for a split second. The kids are starting to look like me. Or me like them. Or something.
Basha, who resides at the bottom of my soul, with peeking Anandavel
Gopinath, my budding model
G. Devi, sweet and impish, sometimes reminding me of myself as a kid
Karthik and Dhilip. 'Nuff said
Archana, who has seen too much sadness in her short life. Jesus and Swami Vivekananda
Housekeepers on morning break: Selvi, Kanchana, Shlochana. They have tended me when sick, dressed me in saris, laughed with me, communicated, miscommunicated, and been patient of my strange ways
En route
When I first saw this picture, I thought it was my nephew for a split second. The kids are starting to look like me. Or me like them. Or something.
Basha, who resides at the bottom of my soul, with peeking Anandavel
Gopinath, my budding model
Celina, these pictures are so beautiful! I miss all these kids so badly. I am so glad that you are there taking care of them all! You are absolutely amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI had been wondering about Basha and his sister. How are they? You are indeed amazing!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean by "looking like them." After several months in a small town where I was the only Caucasian, I caught my image in a mirror one day and with total shock realized, "What? I look like THIS? I don't look like everyone else?"
ReplyDelete