I recently came across this little video, which a volunteer composed during the summer when I was being unavoidably detained in the States. I had to watch it four times in a row.
We are understaffed, again, and I am teaching third grade besides playing principal. And then I've been quarterbacking (no idea where that came from: mark this as the only time you will ever hear me referencing football) homework and study hall until late hours. I have been weary and impatient. So thank you, wherever you are, for showing me our campus from a fresh perspective. We look like a functioning school!
We are understaffed, again, and I am teaching third grade besides playing principal. And then I've been quarterbacking (no idea where that came from: mark this as the only time you will ever hear me referencing football) homework and study hall until late hours. I have been weary and impatient. So thank you, wherever you are, for showing me our campus from a fresh perspective. We look like a functioning school!
No comments:
Post a Comment