After spending the first (glorious) days of my fall break nearly comatose and mostly supine in my room (during which time I had planned, but utterly failed to: clean off my desk, plan/organize/sort, visit leprosy colonies and interview parents about life with the disease, rescue children who have left the school, and other noble pursuits that I at least thought about), I am off on a mystery adventure. Can't wait!
Clues from the Rough Guide:
"some of the world's richest and least spoilt marine reserves"
"and malaria is endemic in even the most remote settlements"
"tropical ulcer infections is another potential hazard"
"Arabian travelers who passed by in the ninth century describe the inhabitants as fierce and cannibalistic"
I will be leaving __________ India without leaving __________ India.
Clues from the Rough Guide:
"some of the world's richest and least spoilt marine reserves"
"and malaria is endemic in even the most remote settlements"
"tropical ulcer infections is another potential hazard"
"Arabian travelers who passed by in the ninth century describe the inhabitants as fierce and cannibalistic"
I will be leaving __________ India without leaving __________ India.
Who wants to do filing, sorting, organizing, when you can do some lovely island visiting instead? Hope it is peaceful and reposing!
ReplyDelete