In the absence of any romantic tales or riveting pictures from this week, you'll have to content yourself with hearing about the rat. I was standing rather innocently in the kitchen the other day when it appeared out of nowhere, slammed into my bare foot, quickly reoriented itself and headed out the door. Needless to say, screaming ensued.
I can deal with occasional lice, frogs jumping out of the toilet, and lizards in my bedroom. But kindly keep the rats!
Allow me to add that the rat--may she rest in peace--did not survive the night. She was found the next morning, belly up, in the trash can. Cause of death undetermined, biopsy report pending.
I can deal with occasional lice, frogs jumping out of the toilet, and lizards in my bedroom. But kindly keep the rats!
Allow me to add that the rat--may she rest in peace--did not survive the night. She was found the next morning, belly up, in the trash can. Cause of death undetermined, biopsy report pending.
No comments:
Post a Comment